If you sign up to the Service, our Terms and Conditions will also apply.
2. About us
The Website is a site operated by In-Finity Solutions, which is the trading name of In-Finity Literacy Ltd ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 08845202 and have our registered office at 19 Victoria Street, Burnham on Sea, Somerset TA8 1AL. Our GB VAT number is 182 5353 05.
We may update our Website from time to time and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our Website may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
3. Accessing our website
While we endeavour to ensure the Website is available 24 hours a day we do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or part of our website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
4. Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of the intellectual property rights on our website and in the materials published on it. You must not modify the copies of any materials that you have printed off or downloaded in any way.
Our status (and that of any authorized contributors) as the authors of content on our website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
5. Limitation of liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Website or any content on it, whether expressed or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- Use of, or inability to use, our website; or
- Use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Website.
We will not be liable for:
- Loss of profits, sales, business or revenue;
- Business interruption;
- Loss of anticipated savings;
- Loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- Any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to you downloading any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our Website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
6. Rights you license
7. Website use
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Website any material:
- · that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence or in breach of privacy; or
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
You acknowledge that we will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of this section.
8. Third party links
Links to third party websites on the Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Website. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
9. Applicable law
10. Contact us
To contact us, please email or use the contact form.
Thank you for visiting our Website.
Last updated 12th May 2018