This page sets out the terms between you and In-Finity Solutions under which you may access our website www.cpdportal.org. Our Terms and Conditions apply to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by our terms and conditions.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm persons in any way or through any Hateful Conduct:
- You may not promote violence against or directly attack or threaten other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or disease.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site.
Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension and Termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of our terms and conditions through your use of our site. When a breach has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of our terms and conditions. The responses described in our terms and conditions are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
We assume that at the time of booking you accept these terms and conditions in full.
An invoice will be emailed to you by the event provider at the time of booking. Payment is subject to the provider's terms as defined in their invoice.
Event Cancellation Rights and Refunds
Bookings for an event or course are subject to the terms and conditins as defined by the event provider.
Attending an Event or Course
Before you finalise your booking, please read through all the information that applies to the event or course as defined by the event provider to ensure you are happy to continue.
In-Finity Solutions maintains this website to provide a service to enhance access to information across Sub Region A. In-Finity solutions accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information and documents uploaded and shared by third parties on this site.
Information provided in the online directory on this website is intended to provide a guide to System Leadership across Sub Region A. No warranty, representation or undertaking is made about the content, accuracy and completeness of the information provided.
In-Finity Solution accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss, damage or injury which may arise from anything contained in this publication. No person is entitled to any redress against our organisation on any account whatsoever and however arising in relation to any information provided.
Changes to our Terms and Conditions
We may revise our terms and conditions at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in our terms and conditions may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
Last updated 12th May 2018