Positive behaviour management 06.02.20
Sue Cowley is a writer, presenter, teacher, educator and author of 30 books on education. Her international bestseller getting the Buggers to Behave has been translated into 10 languages and is a set text at many universities.
Sue uses a combination of training slides, practical demonstrations and group activities to help staff examine and improve their behaviour managment skills.As well as being thought provoking, this course is a great deal of fun and should really reinvigortae and inspire staff.
The course not only tells your staff about the best approaches, but shows them as well.
The course will include
- Achieving clarity about expectations
- Effective verbal and non-verbal communication
- The importance of consistency
- The use of intrinsic and extrinsic motivators
- Strategies for building relationships
- Strategies for engaging your learners
- The importance of routines
- Using the language choice
- Creative and inclusive approaches to planning
|Event Date||06-02-2020 9:30 am|
|Event End Date||06-02-2020 12:30 pm|
|Registration Start Date||01-09-2019|
|Cut off date||06-02-2020|
|Location||Fosse Way School, Radstock|