CLF NQT Appropriate Body Service
SERVICE PROVISION 2019-20
Have you sourced your Appropriate Body for next year’s NQTs?
An Appropriate Body has the main independent and impartial quality assurance role within the statutory
induction process. NQTs cannot start their induction until their Appropriate Body has been agreed.
Our provision should you choose CLF is detailed below.
CLF - Service Provision: £300 per NQT
Initial/preliminary meeting with each NQT’s induction tutor/mentor
* ‘New to role’ Mentor/Induction Tutor training either on a one to one basis or
within a group/MAT etc.
* One visit including a lesson observation per NQT offering external moderation
and quality assurance of the school’s support and mentoring provision
* Bespoke coaching and mentoring of NQTs and mentors as requested (1 ‘free’
* Additional bespoke coaching/mentoring as requested (Additional cost)
* 3 half-day training sessions for all NQTs (all in different school settings)
* Invitation to CLF’s annual NQT Conference
* Invitation to school mentors and/or Induction Tutors to attend CLF’s Annual Conference
(July 2019 & 2020)
* Training session on completion and submission of assessment reports (as needed)
* Dedicated administrative support
* Dedicated phone line to NQT SLE
* Provision of extra support for ‘at risk’ NQTs (Additional cost)